Friday, February 10, 2012

Need More Information Needed about Physical Activity?

Where do I get my information?  The amount of free info put out by both non-profit & government groups is all about Americans becoming more healthy.  I honestly can't believe the extraordinary amount of content out there, so here are just a few...........More Information Needed about Physical Activity?

Check these websites out:

American College of Sports Medicine-

www.acsm.org

American Counsel on Exercise-

www.acefitness.org

American Heart Association-

www.justmove.org

Shape Up American! Fitness Center-

www.shapeup.org/fitness.html

World Health Organization-

www.who.int/hpr/physactiv/move.for.health.shtml

US Governments Supports your Wellness

www.fitness.gov
choosemyplate.gov
letsmove.gov

1 comment:

  1. Nice, thanks for sharing those list about those fitness center. I will try to visit them to inquire about their daily activity. I hope that I can choose the best gym for me.

    new york fitness club

    ReplyDelete