Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Leadership Skills is all about Parents!!!!

To:  Grandma Lucchesi & Papa Luc, the best parents in the Galaxy,



.......... (which holds over a trillion stars, which is 998 billion, plus 999 million, and well you get the picture because that is just our galaxy and does not represent the other billions of galaxies our there......imagine what is possible :)

May this find you in wonderful spirits & the intention is to bring an enormous smile to your face!

    You are the most wonderfulest mother a boy could ask for, my life has been an amazing script that was directed by you early on & still is today.  Because you believe in me, I will aid and help others be healthier, even if that is only in Fairport, but then again, your grandson lives there :)!  The sacrifices you have made in your life time, for my life to be what it is, well its amazing and I am forever grateful.  Papa Luc, you too & the ironic thing about your name (Papa Luc was coined by) is by Paul Hunt as he proclaimed you that back in ’95....& he will be back here today, he wants to play poker too!
    I embrace every moment of life......Your dedication to family is unprecedented in this day and age, and I constantly tell stories (especially in the last 7 months) of how I am able to raise my son in the house I grew up in.  With super pride and always want to represent what ya’ll stand for is my goal.  I speak the way I do because you both allowed me to pursue my happiness.  It has led me to all over the country and further to explore the world, and then the UNIVERSE (which is a crazy concept in itself) and I love being home on Mt. Ridge, it is my rock and safe place to know I am always welcomed no matter what. 
    The understanding of gratitude I feel from my soul is hard to comprehend because I have not endured what you have, and further more do not show it to your eyes.  Believe me that I feel it every day and it...well, but everything you do for me is told through stories I tell my friend, acquaintances, and even more interesting during job interviews.  Your amazing legacy and legend lives on with my passion for life and wellness to be a free mind.
     I am forever indebted to you, to continue on your tradition of values and morals that have shape might life to choose right over wrong.  This was simply instilled in my by example that was set from every waking moment and love your have for Rick and I..... your support in every decision I have made whether wise or a lesson learned, well that has been my torch in guiding me to the light (literally of the sun) of understanding what is important in life...both my parents for giving me what I have, the best life a human could ask for...
      My personal accomplishments and even my way of thinking is only possible because of your self fulfillment to family and making my life as supportive as it could be from a parents guidance.
    I simply say thank you and believe because of your guidance that Tristan and I will lead others to be able to see goodness in life and be grateful to where you come from.  Home is the best place I could ever be on EARTH and it is at 424 :~)  I love the both of you to infinity and beyond and remember my MOM telling me GOOGLE was the largest # possible, so how is that a website now with infinite information?????  Maybe Mom was right? LOL :~P  And Papa you always telling me to be thankful for the roof over my head is really the best advice a father could give.
    And if you fee l the need to dry your eyes, my eyes (most people close to me can see the green in them towards the pupil that leads to my soul & I tell them my mom has green eyes, but my dad’s eyes are brown because they are full of shit (hahaha, just kidding dad:) my are super emotional right now and are forever grateful that I can pass your superior, caring, passionate ways for others, and healthy traits on to Tristan for his lifetime to explore the wonders of what the mind can create with the vibrations of the universe.  Forever loving and grateful, your youngest and proudest human of his wonderful parents that reared him in the most memoreful way that will lead others into the future with the tools to develop the same compassion and dedication you have to life........
Love your baby boy,
Brian Lucchesi

Post Script:  feel free to wake me up if you need to, I am so happy to be here in this house I was reared in :~)...

PSS:  I’m sure there is many errors in this, but it is written from the heart and I sounded out each and every word, the funny thing is I can’t spell for shit and have almost 3 college degrees, haha :)

PSSS:  Thank-you to the Sun, thank-you to the H20, & thank you TO MY PARENTS FOR who I am today, because I am happy!!!!

PSSSS:  My memories are extensive and all are positive, I don’t know many of my fellow humans that can say that....it WILL BE passed on to T$.....

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love this. I hope my kids one day give me the kind of blessing you just gave to your parents.

    ReplyDelete