Friday, February 3, 2012

How to BURN FAT OFF, Literally....

Here is one of the WORST things you can do if you want to ignite your body's own fat-burning furnace and get lean, strong & totally ripped in less time....

Well the worst things are that way because they waste your time and the bottom line, time is money.  To me its about working smarter, not harder, more efficient if you will.   What I am talking about is not maintaining your health, because all exercises have their place.  I’m talking about RESULTS driven movements that can develop a super strong heart and core, which in turn creates a lean, mean body....

Mistake #1: Doing long bouts of cardio
Look, you need to do cardio if you want to lose weight and burn fat...BUT there's a right way and a wrong way to do your cardio workouts. If you've been pounding the pavement or the treadmill with nothing to show for it (except sore joints and a pair of stinky worn out sneakers), you already know it takes a lot of effort to get minimal results. 

Of course cardio-vascular fitness is one of your 5 components of health-related fitness and needs to be maintained for optimal health.  So getting on your fav piece of equipment is fine, but for results driven effect this is how it falls on the worst list for FAT BURNING!

Combined the cardio with strength and endurance movements that utilize as many joints as possible.  A “Burpee and/or Squat Thrust” uses ever joint on the body & requires full body dedication to form & core strength.  The idea is to have super high intensity with functional (real world) movements that combined energy systems like cardio & musculare endurance with strength from body weight too. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I've been attempting to get rid of excess weight several days now but im confused the place or the way to start. I have gained fat because of getting lazy and the majority of my friends tease me about this. I like to consume but i also wish to be physically fit and healthy, I just want to thank you for this submit. you just gave me suggestions on how to start off my excess weight loss strategy.

    Emily Bandy
    Author of fat burning supplements for women website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this day is too much good for me, since this time I am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Thanks a lot for massive hard work. Spiritual Fitness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! This has been a really wonderful post. Many thanks for supplying this information.
    click here to know more about wellness retreat ontario

    ReplyDelete