Sunday, November 6, 2011

So what do you want to change? Strong Mental Health needed...

Change isn’t easy.....               Our Daily Habits & Choices                     11.6.11


Humans are creatures of habit (Mental Health).  Both good & bad habits rule our day to day lives as we make choices about everything.  Thousands of decisions are made by the time we even step out of the house in the AM.  What does all this mean?  A person is in more control of their happiness then previously thought.   If a person is NOT doing something that they want (in any situation) , well CHANGE to a different decision for a different out come. 

Much is over looked in the pursuit of daily life, what most consider minor details or insignificant choices are truly important small parts that make up the greater whole during our experience.  People who don’t even give any thought to is the simple decisions we make every moment, like choosing to smile from ear to ear at any moment.  Yet they are the same people who are complaining about something and basically making choices for that same thing they are complaining about, so are they complaining about themselves?.......

The view I look through is simply this, my happiness is where I am?  Basically, I choose to be sitting here in front of this computer typing, so it was my choice to sit here.   How can I not be happy with the outcome if I decided to do this?  Well, I like to think that I make choices to be happy, so right now I am the happiest because I choose to be and if for some reason I am not, well a new choice needs to be made.

This practice is easier said then done, I have placed much intention behind living every day like it was my last & choosing happiness.  Ironically, I love being physically active & honing my 4 parts of health to thrive with a high quality of day to day life guide my choices.  What is their to do for the average joe who is out of practice for good personal decisions?  First, find out what you want to change, write it down, find support, and make it happen.  Remember everything can be changed from the way we walk to the way we think, the power is all in the daily choices we make.....

So what do you want to change?

No comments:

Post a Comment