Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Application of knoweldge....

Do what you know is right, choose your life to be vibrant & full of energy...                        11.29.11

Its not what we know, its what we do.  The saying, “actions speak louder than words” in my world is what counts.  Having good intentions is only half of what is needed to accomplish something.  A former football coach of mine use to yell to the team, “you guys are all puff and no stuff!”  I’m sure y’all out there have many more sayings to make the point its not what you say, but what you do that counts when it is all said and done.

With me being a fitness professional and combining the practices of mental, social, physical, and emotional health to develop wellness solutions in the lives of others, I have high standards for be being an excellent example for others to follow.  I’m also well aware what works for one person, does not yield the same results for others.  My issue is I have diverted off my wellness path, at least for the last 3 weeks.  The lack of routine in my life right now, combined with a transition from moving from the south to the north, temporary living arrangements, no family to only family, and just basically having new challenges that I never faced before are taking their toll.

Time to adjust habits, patterns, routines with moving in a new direction!  Change starts NOW!

Tough times happen to all of us.  Life is a dynamic situation that is not the same from movement to moment.   Even though I have sound daily habits in the past they only continue to stay in balance if I practice healthy choices......When is a good time for you to apply what you know is the right thing to do, take time for your wellness in order to feel AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment