Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Want a FREE Fitness session? See how it is possible here...


Wellness In the Park is now on meetup.com  Everything is FREE and right now the workout sessions are every Tuesday @ 6pm in Ellison Park

For more details feel free to join meet up

WIP Training DETIALS

or email Brian wellnesshero@gmail.com

Here is next weeks workout...

Wellness In the Park (WIP) Training

10.8.13 (Tues @ 6pm in Ellison)

Announcement:

The idea of me reflecting on 3 weeks of WIP Training for personal benefit since being on Meetup.com has yielded significant shifts of improvement in other areas of my life.

 I have stretched more then normal on my own
I have prepared my food better by planing and making healthier choices because my body is speaking to me via soreness, awareness and growth of getting stronger.
My sleep has improved and I have given in to accepting longer hours is OK, love that!
More energy over the course of the day
Happier about my choices overall because I see huge progress!!!

Active Rests when you are WIP(ped): Run/Walk to a tree & back
ALT EX:  Walking Lunges, Push ups, Star Jumps

Warm-Up - In place movements (7 min.)

WIP Training -  2 min. on each task. for set 1, 1:30 for set 2

 Up Downs
DB Squat Press
Sprint Jog
Squats
Equipment Station (PB, MB, RB) Choices

Cool Down - Dynamic movements

No comments:

Post a Comment