Monday, October 28, 2013

100 Posts!!! Its a NEW RECORD!

So grateful
This blog was just a simple peptide reaction during a mental health moment, that's fancy jargon for an idea.  I truly enjoy sharing WELLNESS information that I have found valuable during my experience in health, fitness & wellness.  Sometimes adding a bit of education explaining the why and always SIMPLIFYING what we are doing can yield some great results.  Y'all keep reading, commenting & asking questions of me your Wellness Hero.  That support from sharing this info & passing it along for others to improve their lives is an amazing trend you can continue on doing.

I have been blogging since Oct. 2011 & it has been 2 years of experience that keeps supporting a better quality of life.  I will keep making regular post and passing along quality information that has been proven to be a way of life.  My goal and intention of ALL future info I share is to support an enhancement of our daily life experiences.  Nameste :)  To another 100 post!!!

Live enthusiastically,

Brian Lucchesi - Wellness Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment