Friday, November 1, 2013

Shifting to a better you, PART II

Living life each day is a gift, but with adult responsibilities, sometimes we get distracted from what truly is important in our life.  I find my family and health are most vital to my experience on EARTH and my smile correlates with how I feel. My feelings are something I have deeply explored and have recognized that I create them differently with one action.   I want to smile, I choose to smile, my smile is supported by daily choices that allow my body to thrive.  Everyone wants happiness and no one wants to suffer, truly.  In the last 2 years I have transformed the way I THINK about health & it has yielded thousands of positive experiences, unlike anything I have ever felt before.  Powerful stuff & I want to share my expertise to teach others to live according to their unique happiness. 

My intention is to guide others with activities, ideas, blogs, presentations, seminars and openness to a way of life that supports anyone thinking differently about who you are and what you do for you to be healthy human.  We can all shift our minds to new experiences to achieve WELLNESS on a whole new paradigm.  How many parents out there want to do more to be healthy, but feel a bit overwhelmed to do so?  Let me support you and be your guide.  I have been developing many health and wellness concepts to be applied into a family centered approach that can allow YOU & those around you to smile :) everyday with your choices!

ASK ME Questions Publicly or Privately, but know others maybe not use to this level of participation or feel they don’t have the time to actually ask.  Be the change you want to be by taking ACTION & Participating in your life in a way you didn’t yesterday.  You have the POWER in choice, just do something new for 5 min. and know those 5 min. were 5 more then the previous 5 days and that is a monumental change because 5 is way bigger then ZERO....


See more on Wellness Hero's YouTube Channel

Link to Videos by the Wellness Hero on more health & wellness topics



Your Wellness Hero has many possibilities to support you, but remember it is always up to you to ask and be the change you want to be.  Carpe Deim & Live Enthusiastically!

Wellness In the Park Info:Detailed Info on WIP Training

No comments:

Post a Comment