Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Grounding Meditation, Root Chakra, Earth Energy.

Angels, I ask for your help now. I ask to be grounded to Mother Earth. I envision white light filled roots growing out of my heart. I see them growing from my body, down through my chakras and own through my root chakra by my feet. I see them going into the center of Mother Earth.

I see Mother Earth and ask her permission to allow my roots to wrap themselves around her heart.  I envision her giving me her permission.  I then envision the roots being fully wraped and attached to her heart. I then envision my heart and Mother Earth’s heart merging into One loving heart. That heart is grounded and fixed in the center of Mother Earth.  I then ask Mother Earth to merge all her energy grid with my energy grid becoming One. This now happens.

I ask that any energies from the Universe coming into Mother Earth to gently go through my body and flow through my chakras and into the combined heart (mine and Mother Earth’s) in the center of the earth. I then project these energies to go back up to the surface of Mother Earth to be used as Mother Earth sees fit and back up to the Universe where they came from and back down to me again in a circular pattern.

I ask to always be grounded with Mother Earth and I ask that I always physically remain on Mother Earth and not be carried away by any drifting due to the intensities of the incoming energies. I ask to be calm and centered when others around me are having a hard time and I ask for clarity, patience and wisdom during the upcoming times ahead.

1 comment:

  1. Gratitude for connecting with it, for I feel the YOUniverse just got more awesome!

    ReplyDelete