Monday, June 9, 2014

Expand your limitations by letting go.

Creating from "the higher self" is a very rewarding experience.  Allowing the moments to tune in to the mighty frequencies of higher realms creates the opportunity for many possibilities within our existence. 
I have been creating from my heart center and here is what I have come up with: 

Join the Healing Journey of LOVE HERE

A journey of healing using ancient ceremonies, unconditional love and creation of intent to expand consciousness through rituals of life.  All to often a day can pass that was beautiful with little intention being placed on the awareness and creation of that beauty.  Sharing what I am creating is LOVE, so I am on a summer journey of love, peace, unity & oneness with those around me.  Hop on & join this healing journey for it will be a life enhancement for ALL on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment