Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Smiling is AWESOME, have you tried it?

Daily Healthy Life                    8.28.13

As I continue to channel health & wellness content to all those interested, a shift from my approach is being applied.  I look at everyday as we are training for life, are you practicing quality sleep, nutrition dense eating patterns, moving that body optimally each day?  Life is practice, each day is another opportunity to do what we want with our individual choices. 

The mission is to be the best single daddy I can by choosing to share my life experience with my son.  This experience just so happens to be teach basic fundamental principles of mental, social, emotional health with the physical like exercise, nutrition, and basically WELLNESS into day to day occurrences. 

Living life each day is a gift, but with adult responsibilities, sometimes we get distracted from what truly is important in life.  Smile NOW!   I find my family and health are most vital to my experience on EARTH and my smile correlates with how I feel.  I want to smile, I choose to smile, my smile is supported by daily choices that allow my body to thrive.  Everyone wants happiness and no one wants to suffer.  How can we choose happiness?

My intention is to guide others with activities, ideas, and openness to thinking differently about who you are and what you do.  How can you be happy?  We can all shift our minds to new experiences and create the happiness we want to see and be. 

How many parents out there want to do more, but feel a bit overwhelmed to do so?  Let me support you and be your guide while you support me by subscribing to my blog & youtube channel.  I have been developing many health and wellness concepts to be applied into a simpler approach that can allow YOU to smile :) everyday! No topic is off limits and all questions and comments welcomed! 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing is it not, something so simple can turn around your thoughts instantly!! Positive vibes to all with those pearly whites!

    ReplyDelete